Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
sales@yeesain.com +86-19103857207

earth eden diapers

Henan Yeesain Health Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and excels in producing disposable hygiene products. It owns many brands such as “Deyo” “Yeesain”. Based on the long-term understanding of marketing requirements, we also sell on JD.com, Tmall, Taobao, PDD, Amazon, etc. 2018 Sales Amount of baby Wipes was 8.5 Million dollars on Alibaba Taobao platform, Sales Amount of Underpad 5.4 Million dollars. Total annual sales of more than 40 million dollars. we have 5 advanced hygiene care series production lines and a production capacity of more than 4 million pieces per day. It mainly produces baby care products, medical underpads series, an incontinence pad, maternity series. The company strictly implements the international quality standards, has obtained ISO9001 & CE certificates.

Certificate of Honor

CONTACT US

Customer satisfaction is our first goal!

Phone

+86-19103857207

E-Mail

sales@yeesain.com

Address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

earth eden diapers
Depends Diapers - Things Everyone Should Know About Adult ...
Depends Diapers - Things Everyone Should Know About Adult ...

21/1/2018, · The ,adult diapers, you choose from need to hug your body correctly and need to soak in all the urine loss that occurs throughout the day. There are some people that prefer to ,use, the ,adult diapers, that come with adjustable straps where others like the Velcro sides or the button sides.

Baby medicine cabinet essentials - February 2021 Babies ...
Baby medicine cabinet essentials - February 2021 Babies ...

23/12/2020, · Hey ladies!Buying my last few items I need for the ,baby, as far as ,medicine, type things go, I have on the list..,Baby, TylenolA probiotic..What else. Hey ladies!Buying my last few items I need for the ,baby, as far as ,medicine, type things go, I have on the list..,Baby, TylenolA probiotic..What else. Log In / Join . Hi,

Eczema in babies and children | BabyCenter
Eczema in babies and children | BabyCenter

Use, a petroleum-based moisturizer after handwashing and before bedtime. Frequent handwashing is important but it can cause your child’s skin to dry out, flake, itch, crack, and even bleed. This is often referred to as “hand eczema” and can cause open wounds in the skin that can allow in bacteria and other germs and increase the risk for infection.

Baby Rash Visual Guide - The Bump
Baby Rash Visual Guide - The Bump

“,Diaper, rash can improve with frequent ,diaper, changes and ,use, of over-the-counter ,diaper, paste containing zinc oxide, which helps in acting as a barrier to prevent friction and irritation in the ,diaper, area,” Bender says. Ward off ,baby diaper, rash by making sure the skin is completely dry before you put on a fresh ,diaper,.

The Ultimate Baby Food Allergies Survival Guide - Precious ...
The Ultimate Baby Food Allergies Survival Guide - Precious ...

15/10/2013, · Food ,allergies, occur in 5.1% of infants/children, up from 3.4% prior to 2011. 90% of all food ,allergies, are related to what are known as the “Big-8”.That leaves 10% of food ,allergies, related to “other things”, many parents report ,allergies, to everything from corn to coconut. The Big 8 Food Allergens [list type=”checklist”] Wheat ...

Diaper Rash in Babies: Causes Tips and Treatments
Diaper Rash in Babies: Causes Tips and Treatments

But cloth ,diapers, can also mean more ,diaper, rashes (or more severe cases) for some babies, which is complicated by the fact that you can't ,use, many ,diaper, rash creams with them. If that's happening to your little one, changing the detergent you wash the ,diapers, in to one free of dyes and other irritants might help, as could swapping out cloth for disposables, at least temporarily.

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86-19103857207

Company address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

Related link:

Adult diaper pants